Keith Bike Warranty
1.This warranty applies only to bicycle, frame, or parts purchased at authorized Keith Bike Retailers.
If any damage suffered to the frame or personal injury occurred due to improper assembly,
Keith Bike is not held responsible whatsoever.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KEITH BIKE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY。
2. To ensure your benefits, please present factory warranty card to authorized retailers when
3. If consumer requests authorized retailers to modify or alter factory specification, any damage occurred to consumer when operating, Keith Bike is not responsible for any reparation
4. Please see actual product for bicycle and frame colors, specifications, and accessories.
Keith Bike International reserve the right to change specification
[Keith Bike International only offers warranty to the original owner of the bicycle]
Keith Bike provides each original retail purchaser of a Keith Bike bicycle a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, for the following specified periods:
3 Years: Frames
1 Year: Wheels, Handlebars, Seatpost
Replacement Rules for frames: Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts with those of original parts. If the part is out of production, will be replaced with similar parts at the sole discretion of Keith Bike.
This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable. In no event shall Keith Bike be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
The above warranty, or any implied warranty, does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear on parts and paint finish.
• Bicycles serviced by other than an Authorized Keith Bike dealer.
• Modifications from the original condition.
• Use of the bicycle for abnormal, competition and/or commercial activities or for
purposes other than those for which the bicycle was designed.
• Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Keith Bike makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an Authorized Keith Bike Retailer or distributor at the country of original purchase. The purchase receipt or other proof of the date of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed.