BLACK FIFTY Disc Clincher Cycling Wheels + Ceramic Speed Hubs & Bearings
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Whether you are sprinting, attacking or climbing, the Black Fifty is the go-to-wheel for most conditions. The Fifty is optimal for everything except for the steepest climbs and the windiest of days. All our professional teams choose this model when they need a wheel that can do exceptionally well on the flat stages, that is also light enough to tackle the high mountain passes.
Our proprietary wide rim profile pierces through the air making it far more aerodynamic than narrower rim profiles. Our manufacturing process ensures that the Fifty has the most amount of possible compliance while being extremely laterally rigid. The Fifty is much faster than most other brand’s deeper section rims. This has been validated through in-house CFD optimization and confirmed in the real world through our collaboration with our pro teams and ex professional test pilots such as David Millar, Ryder Hesjedal and Baden Cooke.
With its unique rim profile, hand built with quality Sapim aero variable thickness spokes and alloy nipples, the Black Fifty is more aerodynamic, durable, comfortable and stable than any other aero wheel on the market.
Offered in both clincher or tubular, rim and disc brake, there is a Black Fifty for any purpose.
- Black Inc + CeramicSpeed hubset
- Aero butted spokes
- CFD optimized rim profile
- Tubeless Ready Compatible
- UCI Professional Team Tested
- Artisanal handcrafted wheels
- UCI Approved
- The perfect wheel for all conditions
- Excellent power transfer due to large rim cross section
- Low weight makes accelerations easier even on the steepest climbs
- Tire: Clincher and Tubular available
- Disc brake mount: Centerlock
- Disc Brake: 1480 g (clincher) 1420 g (tubular)
- **measured without rim tape, QR skewers and tires
- Front: Custom CeramicSpeed bearings
- Rear: Custom CeramicSpeed bearings
- Brake type: Disc brake
- Internal width: 17 mm (clincher)
- Outer width: 26.5 mm
- Aero width: 27 mm
- Rim Height: Clincher 45 mm, Tubular 50 mm
- Rim Type: Clincher and Tubular
- Sapim CX Ray & CX Sprint straightpull aero butted black