Velocite & Venn Warranty Information
LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Subject to the following limitations, terms, and conditions, Velocite Tech. Co Ltd (Velocite) warrants to the original retail purchaser that each Velocite bicycle component purchased when new is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Wheels, components and accessories: This warranty expires two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the Velocite bicycle component from an authorized Velocite dealer.
Frames and forks: The frame and fork mechanical soundness warranty is valid for the lifetime of the original owner; the warranty on paint and decals expires one (1) year from the date of original purchase of the Velocite bicycle component from an authorized Velocite dealer.
When using any Velocite product for amateur, or professional racing, the warranty is reduced to one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The Velocite Limited Warranty is only valid if the products have been registered with Velocite.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND IS RENDERED VOID IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
A) All products
1. Normal wear-and-tear.
2. Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, failure to follow instructions or warnings in assembly instructions.
3. Any damage, failure, or loss caused by use of components for other than road riding or cross country mountain bike riding as indicated in the product descriptions.
4. Any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of components not intended for use with pedal driven vehicles.
5. Any frame or component failures (cracks, paint scratches, etc.) at the clamping area. Please ensure that you always use a correctly calibrated torque tool when working on your bike.
6. The original owner shall pay all labor costs connected with the repair or replacement of all parts. Under no circumstance does the limited warranty include the cost of shipment or transportation to or from Velocite or an authorized Velocite dealer.
B) Frame, fork and bicycle specific
1. Improper assembly of a bicycle, not excluding the use of improper tools and techniques.
2. Any damage resulting from bolt over-tightening and not using a torque wrench and following suggested bolt torque values where indicated.
3. Any modification except the following: cutting the ISP to fit the rider's preference, cutting the fork steerer to fit the rider's preference. Other modifications will immediately void the product warranty.
4. Use of any bicycle with a stem mounted more than 40mm above the head tube.
C) Wheelset specific
1. Underinflation or over inflation of tires, improper installation or removal of clincher tires, or improper gluing of tubular tires.
2. Use of worn brake pads.
3. Lack of regular wheel and hub maintenance.
- All returning products require a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) issued by Velocite prior to being returned. To receive an RMA, use our contact form here or Product Return Form
- Warranty service will be performed by Velocite or a Velocite authorized dealer.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. Transportation to and from Velocite or a Velocite authorized dealer is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Velocite will have the option of either repair, or replacement at no charge for the defective product, or repayment of an amount equal to the purchase price of the product.
- If you elect to repair a defective product yourself, or use the services of someone other than a Velocite authorized dealer, or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Velocite , Velocite will not be liable for any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service, or parts.
Proof of purchase from an authorized Velocite dealer, or our online shop is required for any limited warranty replacement or repair.