"Works perfectly straight out of the box. Very good value."
Review by Charles L.
Setting this up was very straightforward. The Bryton app is not the most polished, but everything works fine. The Strava integration works exceedingly well with almost instantaneous uploads. All I wanted is a GPS cycling computer with no need for navigation, and the Bryton Rider 15 works perfectly.
Knowing what my cadence is probably the most useful thing of all and made my rides much better workouts than before. It probably could have been done more cheaply using a cellphone with a BLE cadence sensor, but the standalone GPS computer is much more convenient.
The Bryton Rider 15E
- Great value starting at $115 (unit only)
- 16-hour battery life
- Power on and go!
- Utilizing a large 2“ display
- Backed up by 21 features
Find out more about our range of GPS Cycling Computers
The Bryton Rider 15 Neo is a GPS cycling computer that offers a great value for money. It has all the essential features that you need to track your rides, including speed, distance, time, cadence, and heart rate. It also supports Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with sensors, and it has a long battery life of up to 16 hours.
Here are some of the key features of the Bryton Rider 15 Neo:
- 2-inch high-contrast display with built-in backlight
- Supports GPS, Galileo, and QZSS satellites for accurate tracking
- Tracks speed, distance, time, cadence, heart rate, and altitude
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with sensors
- Up to 16 hours of battery life
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Customizable data pages
- Smart notifications (calls, texts, emails)
- Compatible with Bryton Active app for data analysis and sharing