Favero Assioma DUO Double Side Power Meter Spindles - For Shimano (Assioma DUO-Shi)
Delivery 3 - 10 Working Days
• Made for compatibility with Shimano® road
Assioma DUO-Shi has been designed for users loyal to the Shimano® road standard, as it offers the possibility to continue racing with their own Shimano® pedal bodies * without sacrificing reliability and to the precision of Assioma.
• Installation in your Shimano® pedal bodies
Installing Assioma DUO-Shi in your compatible * Shimano® pedal bodies is quick and easy. Watch the video installation guide.
• * Compatible Shimano® Pedal Bodies Assioma
DUO-Shi is compatible with the following Shimano® pedal bodies: PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550 and PD-R540.
• Increased Q-factor?
The Q-factor of Assioma Look® version is + 54mm, while that of Assioma DUO-Shi measures + 64mm with the pedal bodies PD-R7000 / R550 / R540 and + 65mm with the PD-R8000 / 6800. Despite an initial hesitation regarding the increase of the Q-factor, we decided to proceed with the project anyway, taking into consideration that the size of our body (weight, pelvis width, etc.) is a subjective factor that can contribute to determine which Q-factor is most suitable for each of us. An actual positive feedback from our beta testers has definitively validated the product.
• Easy to install
Assioma can be installed and moved from one bike to another like a common pedal: in a few minutes, without special tools and without the assistance of a mechanic.
• IAV Cycling Dynamics Assioma
features advanced IAV Cycling Dynamics metrics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, together with the classic power data, allow you to analyze in detail the pedaling technique and how the position of the cyclist on the bike affects performance.
• IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, Assioma's measurements are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg sprinting uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is capable of detecting the actual instantaneous angular speed of the pedal stroke, thus guaranteeing you the degree of accuracy of ± 1 in every situation. Not just in the laboratory.
• Bluetooth and ANT +
Assioma is equipped with Bluetooth and ANT + technology, which allows the secure transmission of data to the cycle computer and Android and iOS smartphones.
• Real right / left balance
data The data provided by Assioma DUO are based on real measurements: taken separately on the right and left side; this allows you to accurately observe not only the total power, but also the left / right balance, torque efficiency (TE), pedaling uniformity (PS), etc.
• Measurement stability
Thanks also to ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation), Assioma ensures not only accuracy but also repeatability and consistency (consistency) of measurements in real conditions of use on the road and at any temperature between -10 ° C and 60 ° C .
• Waterproof, strong and lightweight
Protected by a two-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely shock-resistant and completely waterproof.
• Rechargeable and eco
Assioma is the only pedal-powered power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge guarantees at least 50 hours of use.
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces each power meter in its own headquarters in Italy and tests its proper functioning individually, fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
• Power sensor for left pedal and right pedal
• Left / Right balance
• Cadence sensor: integrated internal
• Gyroscope: integrated internal
• Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
• IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
• Compatible oval chainrings: yes
• Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi without pedal body: 99.0 g per side (battery included)
• Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi with pedal body PD-R8000: 157.0 g per side (battery included)
• Adapter material: aircraft aluminum
• Battery: lithium, rechargeable
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT + PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Power measurement accuracy: ± 1%
• Thermal compensation: -10 ° C / + 60 ° C
• Waterproof degree: IP67
• Q-factor with:
• PD-R7000 / R550 / R540: + 64mm
• PD-R8000 / 6800: + 65mm
• Bike type: from road
• Made in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
• Left power sensor with adapter for pedal bodies * Shimano®
• Right power sensor with adapter for pedal bodies * Shimano®
• Battery charger with EU, US, UK, AU plugs
• 2 micro-USB / USB cables of 2 meters with 2 magnetic connectors
• Hex wrench and 4 washers for assembly
• Assioma user
manual • Assioma Duo-Shi user manual