Vittoria 700c Corsa Speed
Delivery 3 - 8 Working Days
The fastest bicycle tire ever tested features the lightest tubeless-ready casing on the market. This race-day specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology! The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene G2.0 ISOtech compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing.
The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness, and outstanding wet weather grip. When used in the intended tubeless format, the casing works perfectly with sealant, providing an even higher level of flat protection. This casing can also be used with an inner tube, if preferred. When absolute speed is your top priority, accept no substitute!
- Tyre choice of professional riders for time trials.
- Tubeless Ready.
- Lightest casing and thinnest tread for maximum speed.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance.
- Independantly tested as World Fastest Road Tyre.
700x23c. Weight 225g.
700x25c. Weight 240g.
**NOTE** Corsa Speed TLR is intended for absolute speed - we recommend it for TT only.
- It uses Vittoria's lightest cotton case material. It has no puncture resistant belt - rather it relies on TLR sealant to provide protection.
- This is not the tyre if you are looking for long term durability.